The Pinoy Robot Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Pinoy Robot Games

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Pinoy Robot Games Foundation has chosen to invite your school to participate in the first Pinoy Robot Games on October 25, 2008, at Gateway Mall, Cubao, Quezon City Philippines. This event aims to bring together the best schools to enhance the learning of their creative students through Robotics. The Foundation has been training teacher nationwide for the past years in order for schools to use robotics in the field of education. Now, the time has come to stage its first Robotics Competition. The foundation will also be inviting foreign teams to participate.

http://www.pinoyrobotgames.org/

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://inexglobal.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Philippine Robot Games 10-25-08

Post  agabitan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Pinoy Robot Games is inviting all schools to join the 1st Philippines Pinoy Robot Games on October 25, 2008 at the Gateway Mall, Cubao Quezon City, Philippines.
Registration is currently open.
Registration fee is US$100/team or P=5000 pesos. Foreign teams are allowed to pay registration fee on site or send through the bank.

Competition Events are : Exploration, Sumobot and Fire Fighting.
Winners willl be awarded with Plaque, Inex sponsored prizes and the distinction to be the 1st Philippine Robot Games champion. Fee includes registration and awarding-fellowship dinner night on Oct. 25, 2008.

All teams are encourage to prepare a local cultural program showcasing your country or province during the evening fellowship awarding nights.

Please visit www.pinoyrobotgames.org for more information.

agabitan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO!

Post  PSPMAN90 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 am

I actually Study Compute Science but I didn't decide yet in what Camp to develop my self, I guess first a Programmer and then I choose my Specialty they also have this Robotics but I wanna learn something else first before getting to learn Robotics.

Thanks to listen to my relevant Post
n_n": PSPMAN90

PSPMAN90

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pinoy Robot Games

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top